Sunday, September 30, 2012

Back at it, for a new reason...

A confession & a new purpose: I was feeling unmotivated and uninspired by this space. Not really sure what I really wanted to do with Chasing Babies. So here it's sat, pretty boring.  Then I was having lunch with the amazingly talented Heather of Hocus Focus and she was telling me about her blog for her sweet girls. Then it hit me. Duh.

That empty scrapbook I keep telling myself I'll get to one of these days for my little guy is just gathering dust... Oh, don't get me wrong. I want to remember EVERY SECOND of Liam's life, but I'm not a scrapbooker.  I can think of a million things I'd rather DIY than cut away at paper and paste things into a book Especially these days, when all my photos are digital and there are great photo books you can make.... And thanks to my Mom's One Line A Day book, I have been jotting down all those little Liam moments.

So my new goal is to put all those moments into a pretty visual with a little more of a story around them and then about once a year, blurb it up into a book (a digitally done for me, hard bound, Liam's own kinda book). This is my scrapbook for Liam where I'll share his milestones, sweet (and hard) moments, things we're loving and things we're doing.


See? Liam doesn't care about paper either. Digital all the way. So hang it there why I have some backtracking catching up to do.

Thanks Heather for the inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, ask a question or let me what you think!