1. I cannot stare at this little creature that came out of me enough. I'm still so stunned by the whole pregnancy process and what it produced. I loose hours a day just watching him and the funny faces he makes.
2. While yes, I'm tired a lot and getting little sleep, I think I might actually be getting more sleep than the last few weeks of pregnancy. And now it's at least waking up for something amazing.
3. I still look pregnant. But more like 5-6 months along. I'm waiting for the first comment from someone with no tact asking how far a long I am or something.
4. Somehow, watching my husband with our first baby, I have found an even deeper love for him - I didn't know I could love him even more. He's an amazing father already.
5. I love seeing my parents as first time grandparents & sister as an aunt.
6. This first week has really been all about feeding, changing diapers and trying to squeeze in some naps/sleep when babe does.
7. I need to get better at feeding with one hand so I can get more done. Sorry for all the late replies to emails, texts and phone calls friends!
Overall, I love being a mom already. I can't even picture how my life without him use to be.
Little girl clothes have always been so adorable, but I have to say little boy clothes have come a long way! They have gotten way cuter, don't you think? And with accessories like bow-ties, vests & suspenders, swoon.