Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome!

Hi all! I'm Meggy, the girl behind the style blog, Chasing Davies!  I wanted to start a separate blog as I take this new step in my life of becoming a mom.  So here will be all things baby, mama and family related, though I'm sure it will evolve as it goes on.  Please let me know if there is ever anything you'd like to see.

Contact me:
Email ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

While I finish up my pregnancy (6 more weeks til due date), here are some links that can catch you up on my maternity progress from my Chasing Davies blog!

Gender of the Baby... Find out what I'm having!

Bump Watch - See my bump grow week by week

Pregnancy Posts - some thoughts and things I've experienced along the way...

Nursery Decor Mood Board - the real room coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, ask a question or let me what you think!