Monday, November 21, 2011

H&M Baby Sweetness

This past Thursday, Kansas City's H&M store opened to the masses!  This store, besides women's, junior's, men's, lingerie & accessories, has a kid and baby section!  And boy do they have some cute stuff.  This will definitely become a go to place for buying clothes for this growing little mister.


Here are the few things I got {this round}:

 Suspender printed onsie... the front & back, too cute!

 Baby warmth!  Little faux-sherpa hat and sweatsuit onesie for this winter.

Can't wait to dress the little guy in these cute duds.  Can't wait to meet him... 1 more month!

You can see what I got for myself at my style blog - Chasing Davies

1 comment:

  1. That hat is adorable. Can't wait to see the little man in it this winter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, ask a question or let me what you think!