Friday, November 18, 2011

For the Love of Elephants

Baby boy has me loving elephants lately.  His nursery decor is black and white all different patterns with bright green and accents of elephants.  Here are a few elephant items we have for the little mister, and a few more I love!


We are lucky to have: Elephant Pouf (got one for our nursery); Plush Elephant Stuffed Animal (a sweet gift we got from my work); We have 3 sweet little elephant wall hooks, where the trunk is the hook; One of my best friends got this most adorable Rattan Elephant Hamper for the baby room, and it couldn't be cuter

Also love: Cute and fun burp clothes; Color-customizable Elephant Mobile; Sweet Elephant Frame from DwellStudio; Decorative Elephant patterned pillow; Bright colored elephants print

Do you love elephants as much as me??  Someday soon (as soon as it's ready) I'll feature the nursery in all it's glory! It's really coming along and I love it.

Visit me and my mothership blog - Chasing Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, ask a question or let me what you think!